Tuesday 24 June 2014

Callie's Picks Issue.18


Hi Stardoll Fans,
Today the brilliant shop made based on Callie's fashion has just released the new & improved issue.18! And not only that, there are also a few gorgeous shoes for non-superstars in currency of starcoins. If you haven't noticed, there are also a few stuff from a few years back when we had the old Stardoll like the purple shoes were from 2012 if I amen't mistaken. Hopefully, you will enjoy this issue just as much as I do! Although, I have to say that this wouldn't be one of my top favorite issues for example there are a few stuff that are way out of the ordinary but creativity is the new great! Don't you just love the black bow with a pink square over it? I do! The other stuff with pink squares, well the square's aren't important :)

Love ~ angelprecious11 ~ Precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment