Saturday 28 June 2014

Amazing Suites! #2

Today is our second time publishing a gorgeous article on "Amazing suites!" (For more info read amazing suites! #1 and also this is a © by angelprecious11.

No image chosen Model: JodieRox10
I am just in love with this suite! Look at it, its one of a kind. As you can see, Jodie is very creative and has a classy sense of style. Jodie has used tiles and pictures to make a wall and in my book that's creative, she has also added a classy mirror along with the gorgeous leather black chair that I have in my suite. The thing beside the dog's head adds a crazy touch to the scene as it stands out! What would you rate this? I don't know about you but its definitely 100/100 for me! So girls & boys, go ahead and vote this suite 5 stars!

Brought to you by angelprecious11

Stay tuned for tomorrow's amazing suite!

No comments:

Post a Comment