Friday 27 June 2014

Amazing suites! #1

I've decided to start a new thing where I post a picture of an inspiring doll's suite daily. There will also be something on the post on how it could look better etc... So today's our first time trying and who's suite have I looked at today? *Drum roll*

No image chosen  Model: LizzieWaldorf

I was chatting with one of my friend's yesterday - Lizzie, and then I saw her suite, I realized how much effort she put into this room and all of her rooms & it just inspired me! As you can tell, she does love Chanel and she certainly has a great taste in fashion and interior designing. LizzieWaldorf is now & official club stylist and interior designer. What could make this suite even better? If the photo could take the whole suite in the picture! This is a great & inspiring room, by the looks of it I guess its her lounge and also her bedroom behind the slide doors! She also made it look so realistic AND comfortable. Go ahead and rate it 5 stars!

Stay tuned for tomorrow's amazing suite!

No comments:

Post a Comment