Sunday 20 July 2014

What's HOT and what's NOT #Week1

Hi models,
brace yourselves Stardoll Fans because your going to find out what's HOT on Stardoll and what's NOT every single week so if I were you.. I'd take a seat ;) So.. I will be starting off with what is so in on Stardoll this week! (You don't have to buy the item or wear it but you certainly can)

New items:

So these are what just came in! BUT don't be fooled!! Do they stand in the catalog as HOT or NOT? *Drum roll* let's find out :)

(Well for all you medoll wondering.. I just wanted to tell you that this "What's HOT and what's NOT" was 100% made by brightmodelsstardollmagazineblogspot.com & angelprecious11 found the pictures ON Stardoll.com ) By the way.. These items are new but are NOT hot! They can be bought in Callie's Pick but not as much people has bought them as they have bought... 
The Superstars only.. Ballerina Tatoo! I don't wear tatoos even on Stardoll but according to Stardoll "What's New" these are the Pick Of The Day :) For more info on this during the week.. You can check that out until the next "What's HOT and what's NOT" post. I am just going to do a quick review on what is so not!

Unfortunately, the clothes Stardoll have sent us when we first joined are now "not hot" as I was doing my research. Its sad that people won't ever wear them nowadays :( Anyways... Your going to be wearing something hot for the Stardoll PhotoShoot :)

Bye xx ~angelprecious11

No comments:

Post a Comment