Friday 4 July 2014

Stardoll Hackers

Dear Stardoll fans,
I am sending you this message today to tell you about the newest scheme for Stardoll Hackers! Recently, random dolls that haven't even visited YOU have been sending friend requests (most of them are level 1-4) about some websites like "thestardollcheatplanet" or "stardollgamecrasher" or "hackstardoll4money" etc.. Please do NOT accept their friend request and PLEASE don't visit the site!! I clicked on the site to see why so many people sent me the link and then they asked me for my email, password & username (they can easily change your password then change your email to theirs or just guess your email pass and hack your doll + email either way) so then I typed in an email I never use, a random doll that I've had for about two days and the doll's password then my account was "randomly" hacked the next day with no stardollars but I didn't care because it was only level 3. And + on some stardoll cheats sites they ask you to enter competitions like "WIN AN IPHONE 5" if you click them they could easily cause a virus on your computer and it can automatically shut down, have viruses and the hacker can get into all your fills, pics, videos, downloads, passwords and more! So for your safety, please don't do as they say.. Just ignore or report them... And if your THAT desperate for stardollars.. There is something called "top up for stardollars".

Sincerely,
angelprecious11

No comments:

Post a Comment