Saturday 5 July 2014

My post times

I have not got a post for today and unfortunently i couldn't do tuesday-fridays posts, studying got in my way! I am going to tell you the days i will be doing posts!

Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday (No posts)
Sunday (No posts)

Please note most posts will be made at about 10pm. If unfortunetly posts are stopped, posts may be made multiple times a day or be made on saturday or sunday. If you know me well you will know i am in my second year at secondary school (year 8/7th grade) and studying does happen most of the time since we all have to do french from now on 😭 :( and tests take place like every month. English and maths are just as bad. If you are in year 6, secondary school isn't like primary, enjoy it while you can before its all gone! Thats all for this post, see you soon! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment