Wednesday 8 April 2015

New Writers

I have been off Stardoll for a while unfortunately, and of course we do have more writers that are also close Stardoll friends but I recently found out they haven't been posting at all but no worries because new writers will be hired soon enough.

Here is how to get the job as a BrightModels blog writer:
  • Go to the page "Writers" (on this blog)
  • Read through the whole thing
  • Add a new tab and type in "Stardoll"
  •  Add  me as your friend if not already
  • Send me a message copy & pasting all the questions with your answers
  • Wait for my reply
 RULES:
  1.   You must be a member of BrightModels
  2. You must be over level 8
  3. You must use correct grammar at all times
  4. You must NOT send me a friend request with your questions and answers A.K.A why you want to become a writer.. You have to wait for me to accept
  5. You must have a google+ account 

No comments:

Post a Comment