Monday 8 December 2014

Look a Million Stardollars

Model: angelprecious11

Today, I was looking through my wardrobe and just found these 4 items and put them together of course where I am its winter but I decided to go with this look according to my suite temperature! Anyways, every so often there'll be a new post based on a piece of clothing in starcoins and I can assure you they aren't just random pieces they are A Million Stardollar worthy pieces ;) Enough.. let's get straight into the topic! :D


Purple top [] Rainbow Rocks 34sc
Black skirt [] Designed by me 40sc
Black and white clutch/purse [] Wild Candy 92sc
Black High Heels [] Callie's Pick 120sc

I really love this look I fixed up really quickly, I think its rather sheque and ravershing! So if you'd like me to style your doll via suite chat then inbox me :) 
#ChristmasInBrightModels

No comments:

Post a Comment