Saturday 11 October 2014

angelprecious11's Stardoll Diary.

Hi everyone, 
I thought I'd share my Stardoll journey with you all which might come out as the graphic diary front cover like the one in "Magazine" but anyways.. I am going to be posting parts of my Stardoll Journey with you's and you can ONLY  find it here on the club blog, I will notify you when each chapter comes out :) © angelprecious11/brightmodelsstardollmagazine.blogspot.com


angelprecious11's Stardoll Diary Pt.1
It all started when I was 7 on Christmas Eve, I was sitting on the computer chair with my laptop playing GirlsGoGames when my sister came over to me. "Can I go onto the laptop, please!! I'll only be a minute" said my 9 year old sister as I nodded at her. She took the chair and now I was standing, looking over her. She typed in a website really fast and logged in to check how many guestbook comments she had, "What's that?" I said looking confused. "It's Stardoll! Stardoll is a website I've been playing on for sometime and look mum bought me 12 months of superstar membership, right you can take the laptop now, I only have 4 guestbook comments anyway," she said. "No its OK, please make me a doll too!" I said winging. She nodded at me with a smile so we then made an account for me, we spent about half and hour thinking of doll names that weren't taking. We picked one, finally. And there I was.. WITH MY OWN STARDOLL ACCOUNT. She bought me a few gifts from her superstar account and then every day I set out to buy new items, decorate my suite etc.. Then one day in April 2010, I forgot the name of Stardoll so I tried logging into other websites with my doll but I wasn't even a member of the numerous sites. I then gave up until August 15th 2012, two days before my birthday when I was in my friends house and she typed in.. "Stardoll English". I was so happy and shocked at the same time that I took the laptop and tried to enter my medoll but no luck.. It's been two years and the account has been deactivated by Stardoll staff and the only option I had was to make a new account which was why.. I made angelprecious10 who was my second main and favorite account! 

angelprecious10 became a huge success so I made a club but it only lasted until February 7th 2013 with 60 members.. That was big to me at the time but unfortunately my account got deleted again and I didn't know the reason. I was superstar and it happened when I had superstar, I was furious and left stardoll for a week. Then, I discovered my old account from when I was 8, I used that and added most of my friends but then one of my best stardoll friends hacked it :( So I left again. But on the 23rd of February 2013, I made a new account angelprecious11 and now I am more than happy with it!

Thank you Stardoll
~ Come back next time for part 2 which will be based on Doll's bestfriends etc..

No comments:

Post a Comment