Saturday 27 September 2014

Back To School! D.I.Y Ideas & Inspirations □

Hey everyone!
I decided to show you all some tips and inspiring ideas for your school this year. So lets get started!

Secondary School:
  • Binders
  • Lockers
  • D.I.Y on stardoll
Binders - Get a folder or a binder, it could be anything at all! You might want to decorate it so that it could be a lot neater when your looking over in your higher years to come and its great for organization! Here are a few samples: 

Lockers - I really like decorating my locker, I think its adds a nice touch especially because the rest of the school is kind of plain so I think mine's unique! You can use little boxes for your copies, spray and a few stuff like that :]

D.I.Y on Stardoll- Decorate your suite, go school themed for a few weeks or so and your suite could look super awsome!

Primary School:

Have a cool bag for primary school. You also might want to have all your books in! And decorate your suite or room and you can also get a lot of folder bags to help keep each copy/book in and that will help you and keep you super organized! :)

Hope this helped!! Thanks for reading :) ~ BrightModels -angelprecious11

No comments:

Post a Comment