Wednesday 27 August 2014

Miss Stardoll World 2014!

Have I got news for you gossip dollies! And this time its.. BIG! As most dollies know, MSW is a big thing on Stardoll.com and when I say big I mean big as in massively, hugely, greatly, fabulously BIG! For all the new dolls who have no idea about what I am talking about.. MSW (Miss Stardoll World) is a big event that is hosted once every year by Stardoll, its where dolls usually over level 6 can compete against millions of others by earning their title. MSW should be trustworthy. In other words... Its like Miss BrightModels but as I said.. wayyyyyyyyyyy smaller! 

Come back when MSW is here for tips and ads on how to win! Once a week, a doll will get their OWN post on the brightmodels blog.. if worthy. So for your shoutout/post/ad stay active with us for as long as you can! I will notify you later on about the ads. STAY flawless dollies of BrightModels ! x

~ angelprecious11

No comments:

Post a Comment